Bach 42BO Stradivarius Trombone Review
Professional trombones come in different shapes and sizes but they don’t come better than the Bach 42BO Stradivarius Trombone. Considered one of the best trombones for professionals in the world, the Bach 42b delivers impeccable capabilities and is one of the best sellers in the market.
The trombone features an open wrap design, reducing bends within the trombone for easy and perfect blowing. If you are simply looking for a topnotch professional grade trombone that simply sets itself apart by offering you exactly what you want look no further than the Bach 42BO.
The Bach 42BO Stradivarius Trombone gets a BIG 5 stars and makes our list of the best professional trombones.
The 42BO Stradivarius comes with a number of impeccable attributes all of which make up the overall functionality and quality design associated with the pro trombone. Here are some of the major features the trombone has to offer.
- Sound projection and the intonation offered by the trombone is simply remarkable.
- Features an open wrap F attachment that offers consistency and uniformity in sound and tone.
- Innovative open wrap design ensures that there are no major bends making it easy to blow and play.
- Improved vibrant sound with a relatively thicker bell for the best sound consistency in professional trombones.
- The hand slide is very light to present each player with an easy and quicker response in every performance.
- The nickel silver used to design the hand slide is better in resisting corrosion, reducing resistance and ultimately making sure the trombone lasts long.
- Comes with a standard carrying case and a mouthpiece.
- Extremely dynamic and versatile for players and bands that may use the trombone for a number of different gigs.
- Bore: 0.547"
- Bell: 8.5"
Overview of the Bach 42BO Stradivarius Trombone
Powerful Trombone for Professionals
To begin with, the sound is always something crucial for most players and to be honest the Bach 42BO Stradivarius does not disappoint. In addition to this impeccable quality, the trombone has an 8.5” bell and an additional 547” bore making it one of the most powerful trombones at the professional level. The Bach 42BO Stradivarius Trombone also delivers high quality intonation, the trombone comes with an additional F attachment, a high quality carrying case, and a pretty solid mouth piece.
Symphonic and Vibrant Sound
The Bach 42BO Stradivarius makes this decision easier since it has everything you need. With the symphonic and vibrant sound, quality intonation, durability and the added advanced features, with the Bach 42BO Stradivarius you simply have an outstanding instrument that delivers in all aspects. The Bach 42BO Stradivarius is a topnotch and bestseller professional trombone and this simply tells you that it has so much to offer. There is a lot of improvements the trombone has gone through and overall, it really beats a significant number of quality trombones in the market.
- The 8.5” bell combines so well with the 547” bore to deliver a unique symphonic sound.
- The open wrap design makes it easy for you to blow and play and its versatility is simply impeccable.
- The Bach 42BO Stradivarius sound perfect for any gig.
- The hand slide is also very light.
- Its nickel silver design also offers better durability.
- The open wrap F attachment creates uniformity and outstanding consistency in the sound.
- Aging - Although other brands do take time before the aging becomes visible, the Bach 42BO Stradivarius is a little different. Once the wear and tear starts to kick in, it won’t take time before noticing it.
‘’I love this horn!! I was pleasantly surprised that the case in the pictures is not the case that it came with. It came with a very nice leather hard case with gator skin trim.’’
I love this instrument...
‘’I love this instrument! I got it as I out grew my student trombone. This is very good quality and looks just as in the picture, if not better. I recommend it to anyone who is looking to play for a few years or more so you get your money’s worth.’’
HE LOVES IT!!!
‘’OUR GRANDSON (A HIGH SCHOOL JUNIOR) IS VERY HAPPY WITH HIS BACH 42 TROMBONE. HE LOVES THE TONE AND QUALITY. HE SAYS "THE BACH IS LIGHTER (IN WEIGHT) THAN HIS OLD TROMBONE". HE PLANS TO TAKE HIS BACH TO COLLEGE WITH HIM.’’
When you are making the decision of which trombone to go for, there are a lot of things that may cross your mind. The cost, the features, and the quality sound are basically some of the most vital points you have to consider in each trombone before finally making the decision.
The only downside is the aging which becomes visible sooner compared to other top professional trombones in this category. However, the positives really counter balance this simple shortcoming and as such, make sure you checkout the Bach 42BO Stradivarius - it’s really worth it.
Based on overall quality and value, definitely worth its 5 star rating.